$3000 in Student Scholarships! Apply Now
Susquehanna Valley FCU is proud to offer scholarships in honor of retired CEO, Larry L. Stoner, and another honoring the Credit Union's Board of Directors and other volunteers.
- Larry L. Stoner Scholarship - $1,000
- Volunteers Scholarship - $500
Please complete the application in its entirety. The application must be signed by the applicant’s high school guidance counselor or college advisor. Include with the application a 300-word essay on this topic:
An application submitted without an essay or with any part of the application incomplete will be disqualified.
Mail completed application to:
Susquehanna Valley FCU
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
3850 Hartzdale Dr.
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Applicants must have an account at Susquehanna Valley FCU and be a member in good standing.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled or pending enrollment in an accredited post-secondary educational program, taking at least six credits.
- Applicants may win one time only for each the Volunteers and Larry L. Stoner Scholarships, and no more than two years total.
- Employees, volunteers, and immediate family members of employees and volunteers of Susquehanna Valley FCU are ineligible for the scholarships.
- All applications must be postmarked no later than February 28, 2024.
- March, 2024 – Scholarship winner will be notified.
- April, 2024 – Scholarship presentation at SVFCU’s Annual Meeting.
The scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the school upon successful completion of one semester. If the recipient is currently enrolled in post-secondary education, he or she can provide a transcript from the previous semester and the funds will be disbursed for the upcoming semester without waiting.