$1500 in Scholarships! Apply Now
Susquehanna Valley FCU is proud to offer a college scholarship in honor of retired CEO, Larry L. Stoner, and another honoring the Credit Union's Board of Directors and other volunteers.
- Larry L. Stoner Scholarship - $1,000
- Volunteers Scholarship - $500
Please complete the application in its entirety. The application must be signed by the applicant’s high school guidance counselor or college advisor. Include with the application a 300-word essay on this topic:
An application submitted without an essay or with any part of the application incomplete will be disqualified.
Mail completed application to:
Susquehanna Valley FCU
3850 Hartzdale Drive
Camp Hill, PA 17011-7809
- Applicants must have an account at Susquehanna Valley FCU and be a member in good standing.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled or pending enrollment in an accredited post-secondary educational program, taking at least six credits.
- Applicants may win one time only for each the Volunteers and Larry L. Stoner Scholarships, and no more than two years total.
- Employees, volunteers, and immediate family members of employees and volunteers of Susquehanna Valley FCU are ineligible for the scholarships.
- All applications must be postmarked no later than February 28, 2019.
- March, 2019 – Scholarship winner will be notified.
- April, 2019 – Scholarship presentation at SVFCU’s Annual Meeting.
The scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the school upon successful completion of one semester. If the recipient is currently enrolled in post-secondary education, he or she can provide a transcript from the previous semester and the funds will be disbursed for the upcoming semester without waiting.