$1500 in Scholarships! Apply Now
SVFCU supports student achievement in higher education by awarding two scholarships each year.
Susquehanna Valley FCU is proud to offer a college scholarship in honor of retired CEO, Larry L. Stoner, and another honoring the Credit Union's Board of Directors and other volunteers.
- Larry L. Stoner Scholarship - $1,000
- Volunteers Scholarship - $500
Please complete the application in its entirety. The application must be signed by the applicant’s high school guidance counselor or college advisor. Include with the application a 300-word essay on this topic: From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education?
An application submitted without an essay or with any part of the application incomplete will be disqualified.
Mail completed application to:
Susquehanna Valley FCU
3850 Hartzdale Drive
Camp Hill, PA 17011-7809
- Applicants must have an account at Susquehanna Valley FCU and be a member in good standing.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled or pending enrollment in an accredited post-secondary educational program, taking at least six credits.
- Applicants may win one time only for each the Volunteers and Larry L. Stoner Scholarships, and no more than two years total.
- Employees, volunteers, and immediate family members of employees and volunteers of Susquehanna Valley FCU are ineligible for the scholarships.
- All applications must be postmarked no later than February 27, 2018.
- March, 2018 – Scholarship winner will be notified.
- April, 2018 – Scholarship presentation at SVFCU’s Annual Meeting.
The scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the school upon successful completion of one semester. If the recipient is currently enrolled in post-secondary education, he or she can provide a transcript from the previous semester and the funds will be disbursed for the upcoming semester without waiting.
Completed applications are due by February 27, 2018.
Our Youth Members Get Cash Rewards
Open accounts for all the kids in your family! They can earn cash deposits for excellence in school.Learn More
Effective Feb 1, 2018
|Autos 2014 & Older|
||Up to 48 Month