Important Update – Lobby Open
Things will look a bit different in our main office lobby. Here is what you can expect to see:
- Our staff will wear masks and adhere to CDC sanitization and social distancing guidelines.
- For everyone’s protection, we have installed plexi-glass shields at the teller line and receptionist’s desk.
- All branches have disinfecting spray and hand sanitizer available. Our MSR stations will be cleaned between transactions. For this reason, please wait to be called to a window by the next available MSR.
- Markers have been placed on the floors to encourage social distancing.
- Prior to entering the building, you may be asked to provide valid identification.
- We request that you wear a mask upon entering the branch for the safety of our staff, other members and yourself.
- Public restrooms are closed.
- We encourage members to still make an appointment for our coin counter, safe deposits boxes and loan interviews / closings.
While our lobbies will be open, Members are
encouraged to continue to use our Drive-Up Windows, Online Banking and
We appreciate your patience as we return to "Normal”.