As a Member/Owner, you’ll benefit from great rates, personal service, convenience and value-added products and services. Susquehanna Valley FCU is Where You Belong.
No monthly maintenance or per-transaction fees. With Standard, Premium and Rebate Checking options, SVFCU has something for everyone.
Online & Mobile Banking
Start with Virtual Branch, our online banking program — it's free! After your Virtual Branch is established, you can access Bill Payer and set up your Mobile Banking.
Bill Payer can be used to pay nearly any bill to a United States address. Members with Premium or Rebate Checking Accounts receive Bill Payer free for up to 20 paid bills per month. Any additional bills cost 50 cents each. Members with Standard Checking Accounts also receive Bill Payer free, up to 6 paid bills per month, with each additional at 50 cents each.
Mobile Banking allows you to view your accounts and perform transactions when you’re on the go. Do your banking for free from any Web-enabled or text-capable mobile phone.
We pride ourselves on providing a broad array of loan options and expert advice to guide you through the borrowing process.
We offer three types of loans that can meet virtually any need:
- Consumer Loans — including vehicle financing, signature loans, and lines of credit
- Mortgages and Home Equity — tailored to suit every borrower’s individual needs
- Credit Cards — offering great rates, fraud protection, online account access and other benefits
Your deposits at SVFCU are insured by the National Credit Union Administration Share Insurance Fund to at least $250,000.
- Share Savings Accounts — Access via ATM card at no cost
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Share Certificates
- Club Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Free VISA Debit or ATM card — No monthly service charge
- Safe Deposit Box rental
- Visa Gift Cards
- Wire Transfers & Western Union service
- First box of checks free when you open a Premium or Rebate Checking account
- Visa Credit Cards with no Annual Fee
- Free Notary Service
- Free Coin Counting
- Savings Bond redemption
- Star Student report card rewards and many other complimentary services
- Insurance Products
Convenience & Easy Access
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction are available
- Wire transfer services (incoming and outgoing)
- 24/7 secure account access through Virtual Branch, SVFCU's Online Banking system
- Anytime phone access through our Automated Telephone Response (ART) system. Call toll-free: 866-906-3697
- Free ATM use at over 200 surcharge-free ATMs across PA and hundreds more nationwide.